This is the procedure to become a CVN (Cooperatively validated node):
Please read the Operator's Guide carefully: https://github.com/faircoin/faircoin/blob/master/doc/CVN-operators-guide.md
Also take a look at the CVN operation check-list: https://github.com/faircoin/faircoin/wiki/Checklist-for-CVN-operators
Here are the single steps:
- Apply with the OCP form https://ocp.freedomcoop.eu/joinaproject/faircoin2-cvn-operators/ (NOTE: it is mandatory to supply a valid PGP key)
- You need two supporters from the community who know you.
- In the next general assembly the application will be approved or declined.
- On approval the Fasito is sent to the new operator and initialised after arrival.
- The new CVN must be active on testnet for at least one week without major issues.
- After that the CVN ID will be activated on the network by the chain admins.