Two Bugs when displaying comments + comment suggest change doesn't work
There occur two appeareance bugs with the comments plugin and within this the option "include suggested change" doesn't work.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to a line and add several comments, then they overlap instead of being shown below each other
- You can set the tick to "include suggested change", the box shows on the right but you can't write really suggest something in the box
- When you go on a comment in the line, the corresponding box shows on the right. When you go with the cursor to the right, it disappears.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- comments shouldn't overlap
- include suggested change should work
- the corresponding box on the right should stay when clicking on a comment in the text
On Sandstorm you can test pads for one hour in the demo version, the have high level functionality with stable plugins, there the comments work fine! https://sandstorm.io/demo