- #44 (closed) fairlogin users can register GitHub as Identity Provider TODO: document procedure
- #45 (closed) GitHub users can now be Registered TODO: document procedure
- #41 (closed) Armin has processed the script again: TODO: clean scripts and import to gitlab (ayers)
- #?? Testing infrastructure -- single servers available on edi.osalliance.com --- keycloak.virt --- mailserver.virt -- these are copies of the production systems yet not integrated with one another
- User sync from GO to KC to LDAP: commit scripts, deploy, test & verify (@ayers)
- Group & Membership Sync from GO to KC to LDAP (@armin.felder)
- Dashboard -- Profile Management -- Password Management -- Group Management --- Subgroups --- Channels [Chat] --- Project[GitLab] -- Group Visiability Management Mostly, users should only have access to users/groups within their "Team" i.e. Groups in which they are members. The exception is the group everyone.
- How can keycloak/LDAP insure that allemnda users do not see faircoop and vice versa across all applications (unless they are members in both). i.e. Group-sprecific filters.
- How can the group everyone be made available only to system administators?
Develop full testing environment concept and migration (@ayers) -- DNS Concept -- Firewall Setup on host -- should it reflect heu or just provide comparable functionality -- how can we resync esp. after upgrades
fairlogin Integration -- ownCloud integration -- GroupOffice integration
Jitsi meet Issue: (overlays do not allow access to etherpad controls)
- Group & Role Scheme for fairapps: -- Users are to be grouped in organizational groups -- Users can be part of multiple groups -- Some groups aggregate users' general roles. -- Apps have inane roles -- App-roles can be aggregated to composite roles as defined by fairapps on per app level (aka Client-Roles) -- Client-Roles are aggregated to Realm Roles of --- major functional Roles [Sysadmins] --- or Product-offerings [fairapp-users] --- or Special-Case Roles [specific app client roles] -- User Gruppen zugeordnet -- und Applikaitonsrollen Client-Composite-Rollen der App zugeorndet -- und die. -- Zukünfitg werden die Gruppenzuordnugnen auschließlich im KeyCloak gepflegt. -- Zu klären: Sichtbarkeit der Gruppen -- Wir sammeln erst einmal Erfahrungen mit der Geuppen/Rollen-Gliederung -- Team-Hierarchie: Für User/Chaträume/GitLab