invite users and onboard on fairchat in group
We often have the use case from @sebastian.kuehs , that we have to onboard users in a chat group. Customers can not wait until all their employees have signed up and notified an admin who finally adds them to a chat group.
Manual onboarding steps
- add user in keycloak, set a password and do not verify e-mail
- login with that user with fairlogin in fairchat
- add this user with fairchat admin to desired group(s)
- send user an e-mail notifying of having been onboarded and that a password has to be set
- request user in keycloak to change password
@armin.felder could this be automated via the RC and keycloak API?