This doc describe the whole process of invoicing in FreedomCoop. It should detail the workflows, user roles, user permissions, translations, etc. This is not a tech doc but a description about how the future apps should work and what features are a must, desired, or optionals.
Customer: Organization or person invoiced. It receives the invoice and make a payment.
@@ -13,14 +15,32 @@ Admin: Supersuser, tech, issues, new features,...
### From partner to invoice
* A partner creates the invoice. He/she creates the customer if is not already created. Invoice is in state "draft". An email is send to managers group.
* A partner creates the invoice. He/she creates the customer if is not already created.
* (invoice state="draft")
* An email is send to managers group.
### From invoice to confirm payment customer
* Manager validates the invoice. How do they send the email? do It should send to customer or to partner?
* Manager validates the invoice and assigns a new invoice number.
Manager denies the invoice and ask to the partner made the required changes.
* How do they send the email? do It should send to customer or to partner?
* (invoice state = "validate").
### From confirm payment customer to partner payment
* Manager confirm payment in bank account and marks the payment.
* (invoice state ="payed")
### Back to partner
* Manager creates a new invoice/payment cart to partner. It will show fees, faircoin changed, etc.
* Manager send the new invoice and make the payment.
* (invoice state="reinborsed")
## Roles and permissions
gitlab project and software management by fairkom.eu - more open source web apps at fairapps.net